Visit Eventbrite to make a donation of any amount and sign up to participate in this year’s Wheel-A-Thon!
Download a pdf of the 2018 Wheel-A-Thon brochure (which includes everything you need to register as an individual, team or fund raiser).
You can also fill out this form or print it and pass it around for others to sign!
If you would just like to volunteer at the event helping to set up, serve food, register participants, or clean up, or do any number of things in this all-volunteer event at the Wheel-A-Thon site at Savin Rock in West Haven, then please register as a volunteer by filling out the Volunteer Registration Form online!
Registration for the 2018 Wheel-A-Thon will begin at 6 p.m. Tuesday, July 24, at the Savin Rock Conference Center, at 6 Rock St., in West Haven. The Wheel-A-Thon concludes at 8:30 p.m.
We can only increase the disability awareness and the money we raise with your help. If you have participated in the Wheel-A-Thon in the past we thank you and ask you to join us again this year. We value your continued support.
If you have not participated in our Wheel-A-Thon before, now is your chance to support our programs that benefit youth with disabilities.
There are many ways you can help, such as becoming a corporate sponsor or forming a team to participate in Wheel-A-Thon to benefit young people with disabilities.
You may also make an in-kind donation. For more information on the responsibilities of team captains, continue reading.
Please visit the forms page for more information on Business Sponsor Opportunities, and forming a Wheel-A-Thon Team.
Thank you for your consideration, and we look forward to welcoming you as a sponsor!
What are the Team Captain’s responsibilities?
BEFORE WHEEL-A-THON DAY
- Forming a team and choosing a team name.
- Completing team roster and registering team and members with the CDR Wheel-A-Thon officials.
- Collecting money raised by the team & give it to Wheel-A-Thon officials.
- Keep up team morale and encourage fund raising.
- Captains and team members attend the Wheel-A-Thon Kick Off party (optional).
DAY OF THE WHEEL-A-THON
1) Sign in at registration table.
2) Organize your team & stick together.
3) Turn in additional money raised toWheel-A-Thon officials.
4) Pick up the wheelchair assigned to your team at the Wheelchair booth.
5) Return wheelchair after completing theWheel-A-Thon.