First: Visit Eventbrite to make a donation of any amount and sign up to participate in this year’s Wheel-A-Thon!
What are the Team Captain’s responsibilities?
BEFORE WHEEL-A-THON FOR YOUTH DAY
- Form a team and choose a team name.
- Complete team roster and register members with the CDR Wheel-A-Thon officials.
- Collect money raised by the team & turn it in with Pledge Sheets to Wheel-A-Thon officials, (Please try to do this on a rolling basis so we can keep track of the leading fundraisers).
- Keep up team moral and encourage fund raising.
- Attend the Wheel-A-Thon Kick Off party (this is optional for other team members).
DAY OF THE WHEEL-A-THON FOR YOUTH
- Sign in at registration table.
- Organize your team & stick together.
- Make sure each team member is registered and has signed the waiver forms.
- Turn in additional money raised to Wheel-A-Thon officials.
- Pick up the wheelchair assigned to your team at the Wheelchair Booth.
- Return wheelchair after completing the Wheel-A-Thon.
- Attend picnic and awards presentation.
Many questions about who participates can be answered by downloading a pdf of the 2018 Wheel-A-Thon Brochure, which lists the Corporate Sponsors and donors of all kinds and includes everything one needs to register as an individual, team or fund raiser!
Finally, remember to have fun, and raise a lot of money!
The top three teams win recognition and prizes.
If you have questions, please call the Center for Disability Rights at (203) 934-7079.
Thank you very much.